Monday, May 21, 2007

SuperFiends



Got a special update today. I don't know how many of you have seen this, but this 'SuperFiends' cartoon was created last year as part of a series pitch. Created by myself and my good buddy Joeseph Schnieder, the series was more or less an examination of what Supervillians would be like in the real world, dealing with real problems, logistical and emotional. In the video, Lord Drakor, the "Scourge of Kalgon" (think Doctor Doom) is attempting to meet his villainous cohorts with the final ingredient they need to take over the world. Unfortunately, it was misplaced by the airport.

SEE how Drakor deals with the uppity clerk! GASP at the low quality animation! TELL your friends to favorite this video on YouTube!

If you are interested in finding out more about this series proposal, you can read character bios, series concept, and see a ton of pre-production art here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually laughed, your cartoon was actually funny...I have not laughed at a cartoon in years! I hope this gets made. Good luck to you sir.

PS, check out my friend's site. Some of your stuff and his stuff look similar.

MilesT said...

Hilarious. This would be great on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim.